Did you know TAXCHIC offers business coaching that can help get your business life sorted covering a range of different areas tailored specifically for you and your business. Think cashflow creation, software transitions, implementing KPI's, looking at profit margins and all other matters of business and finance! Have a fresh set of eyes identify areas of opportunity and areas of risk.
The Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program is now open for applications up to $5,000 and it is designed to help small businesses by providing access to:
- Mentors and business coaches,
- Business and strategic planning,
- Professional advice surrounding legal, financial or information technology,
- Marketing strategy development ie. branding, digital strategies etc
To be eligible, your business must:
1. Have a business name registered within the last 4 years
2. Have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
3. Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
4. Have Queensland headquarters
5. Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
For more info, check out https://www.business.qld.gov.au/